Parmesan Green Beans
This is seriously my favorite side to have with dinner!!! I hated, and I mean hated green beans all my life, BUT… These are FABULOUS!!! They taste so good…. they help you get your greens in for the day… and they have CHEESE on them. Come on! Anything with cheese can be delicious, and this is no exception!
What You Need:
1 (16 oz) frozen bag of extra fine green beans
2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
Sea Salt and Black Pepper (to taste)
1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
1 1/2 tbsp Shredded Parmesan
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Cover a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Lay green beans out and make sure they are spread out flat.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the, season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder and toss to coat.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Take them out and toss/flip.
- Bake another 10 minutes or until they begin to brown slightly.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle shredded parmesan evenly.
- Serve and enjoy!
21-Day Fix Container Count:
(Whole bag serves 4)
Green Beans – 1 green
Olive oil – 1/2 tsp
Parmesan Cheese – 1/2 blue
If you are not going to be making all 4 servings, only make what you are going to eat. These are delicious right out of the oven, but they do not reheat as well. Enjoy!