Crockpot Salsa Chicken
This is seriously one of the easiest recipes you can have in your recipe arsenal. 2 ingredients… no time to make… delicious, and lots of leftover options!!!
What You Need:
2 lb frozen skinless chicken breasts
1 (16 oz) jar of salsa – your choice
- Place frozen chicken breasts in the crockpot.
- Pour entire jar of salsa over top of the chicken.
- Cook in crockpot on high for 5-6 hours or until the chicken easily shreds.
- Take the chicken out of the crockpot and shred with two forks.
- Place shredded chicken back into the crockpot and stir with the sauce mixture.
- Cook for an additional 30 minutes on low.
21-Day Fix Container Counts:
Chicken – 1 red
Salsa – 1/4 purple
Additional containers should be allotted for whatever you decide to eat the chicken with.
If you are debating on what to make this chicken with, I suggest trying something different each day to go with your leftovers. This chicken is delicious over a salad, in tacos, with rice, as nachos! Try them all!