Sundays are always special to me. We are all home. It’s our family time, so I love to switch up our breakfast routine and make something special that we ALL love… PANCAKES.
But, well, I really don’t want to use a box of pancake mix, so here’s a healthy (and equally awesome) alternative. Enjoy!!!
What You Need: (makes 2 servings)
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 1 banana
- 4 eggs
- Dash of cinnamon and vanilla extract
- Optional: Honey or Maple Syrup
- Blend oatmeal until it becomes the consistency of flour- can still be lumpy
- Add the 4 eggs, 1 banana, and cinnamon and vanilla extract and blend until mixed.
- Heat non-stick skillet and spray with olive oil spray.
- Makes 3 good-sized pancakes per serving.
- Drizzle with 1 tsp honey or maple syrup (OPTIONAL).
21-Day Fix Container Counts:
Oatmeal – 1 yellow
Banana – 1 purple
2 eggs – 1 red
Syrup/Honey – 1 tsp
I like to save up my teaspoons because I love a good drizzle on my pancakes. Let the kids dip their own – it’s messy, but it’s definitely a fun way to have breakfast!